- Go to http://connect.apple.com and download Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 4 Developer Package
- Install it.
- Open a Terminal.app window
- cd /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Home
- sudo ln -s /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0_24-b07-334.jdk/Contents/Home/src.jar .
- sudo ln -s /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0_24-b07-334.jdk/Contents/Home/docs.jar .
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Once again, Apple does something stupid to us poor idiot Java developers. This will make clicking through to the JDK source work in Eclipse again after updating to the latest Java for Mac OS X.