Monday, November 5, 2007
Fix for iPhone earphone issue
The speaker on my iPhone handset stopped working recently. I suspect it stopped working sometime after I plugged an audio cable into it so that I could listen to music in my car. After restoring my phone back to stock 1.1.1 (something I've been wanting to do anyway cause the phone was randomly crashing), it still wasn't working. Google to the rescue. I cut the top off a q-tip sprayed some glass cleaner on it and then gently put it into the headphone jack hole. When I pulled the q-tip back out, it had two massive lint balls on it. I then played my voicemail and it worked just fine again. Yea!
Labels: iphone earphone issue quick fix